Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Nesting?

I have been on an organization kick the past few days. I'm working one cupboard at a time, throwing things away Carla-style. If only Mike wasn't around to tell me I can't throw his books away...


I'm not sure where this de-cluttering urge has come from. Maybe the whole "nesting" stage I was supposed to have when I was pregnant is finally kicking in?

Or maybe we just have too much junk?

Whatever the case, let me know if you want some lame junk. Some people are into that.

6 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Kadie and Laney love lame junk, and me too. I can always find a weird other use for it. Wish I lived closer, I would tell you to throw away that hideouse wall hanging by the front door, (and it might accidentally end up in my car).

Kylie said...

Yeah, that thing is so ugly. I don't know WHY you like it...

You have terrible taste in wall hangings.

Sheri Willardson said...

Your pregnant again, aren't you. ha ha ha.

Kylie said...

ha!

Carla L. said...

Yeah, we Laney's never do things the way "normal" people do. The whole nesting thing is hit-and-miss anyway. I'm STILL nesting and I'm a menopausal geezer!!

The Peterson Life said...

I don't need junk but I'm in desperate need of junk removal services!