Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sassy Pepper Giveaway

So I know I mentioned this blog recently, but I did neglect to mention the fact that I'm a contributing writer on the blog.


That's right. I'm "Sassy" and Leisa is "Pepper."

Hence the blog name.

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. I'm sure many of you think I can't possibly have much to add to a craft blog. I'm no Leisa, that's true! So far I have a limited number of crafts under my craft belt, but I've got ideas working in my head for future projects.

Sassy's posts are different from Pepper's, involving more projects in the food-plant-Mod Podge variety than in the super-crafty-sewing-Martha variety, but I'm hoping my posts will add a little something to the blog.

That said, you should know the blog is currently hosting an awesome brooch giveaway! Just visit the blog and leave a comment on the giveaway post for a chance to win one of Pepper's fun brooches. Giveaway ends Friday. Good luck, suckas!

0 comments: