This weather is crazy.
Five days ago I was at the park. So sunny and warm
Four days ago I vacuumed out the car on the driveway. The only snow around was on the mountain tops.
Three days ago I woke up to about 8 inches of snow on my driveway.
Two days ago it snowed some more, but was warm enough for the snow to stick only on the grass/trees/dirt. Roads and sidewalks were clear.
Yesterday I took Skylar outside to see the massive icicles on the house. And last night it started to rain.
It rained all night long.
And right now it's sunny. Most of the snow has melted off.
This place is even weirder than Utah!

3 comments:
Ha ha ha...I think that's why I love Reno. It's like this all through Feb and March. The teenagers get so confused, they are usually in shorts and tank tops mid march. Rams is on her way to the park now! Mom and Tom are home sick. :(
What does "Crazy-A" mean?
Oh, you know Myr. Ass. I was trying to avoid swearing, but you asked for it.
Post a Comment