Dear Steph,
I'm sorry I forgot to post something funny for you yesterday. I was too busy eating popcorn. Then I got busy eating chocolate, after which I moved on to cereal.
This post is dedicated to you. If it sucks, it's not meant to reflect back on you. Or me.
I did think about posting something funny for you, but all I came up with was this. It just doesn't quite cut it.
I hope your back is better and that Seattle is treating you well, because as far as I can tell your family is currently living off pizza and Olympic reruns.
Kylie

1 comments:
Thank you. That is funny.
Yeah, I have been watching some of the olympics, because I can actually watch TV in seattle. (we just have the rabbit ears at home and that never works), and Jay has been eating frozen pizza.
Post a Comment