An old coworker of mine recently had a baby girl. She's married, but I remember how when I worked with her she wanted to go to a sperm bank so she could have a baby. She wasn't married and had no marriage prospect at that time. She also didn't seem to be joking about it at all, because she researched a lot of sperm banks and donors...
Anyway, she now has a daughter and she is a beauty pageant mom.
And good news! Her daughter won today's pageant! She was dubbed "Infant Miss Queen."
Infant.
Did I mention she's an infant?
And did you notice the part about the whole "infant" thing? I think I forgot to mention she's just an infant. Can't really sit up yet. Doesn't like tummy time.
You know, because she's an infant.

4 comments:
Oh this makes me laugh. I can just picture it....
already loving the new private blog!
So how old was she? I missed it?
Was the "crown" one of those enormous headbands with a giant flower on it? and a little rhinestone crown imbedded int the flower? And was the swimsuit competition a bunch of naked babies?
Post a Comment