Two nights ago, Mike jumped out of bed at 3:00am. He threw the covers off and ran out of the room, but when he got into the family room he waited about 10 seconds before turning on any lights.
Naturally, I thought I had somehow slept through a break-in. Or maybe Skylar was scratching the wall again.
After Mike stood in the family room for maybe 30 seconds, he turned the light off, came back into our room, shut the door and got in bed. Then this:
Kylie: "What are you doing?"
Mike: "Oh, you woke up."
Kylie: "You jumped out of bed and ran into the family room. Of course I woke up."
Mike: "Oh, I thought I was quiet."
Kylie: "Nope."
Mike: "Oh. Sorry."
Kylie: "Are you going to tell me why you ran out of the room?"
Mike: "Don't worry about it. It's nothing. I'm just being funny."
Kylie: "Why? What happened? I didn't hear anything."
Mike: "Nothing. Nothing happened. I don't want to..."
Kylie: "It's 3:00 in the morning. Why did you run into the family room?!"
Mike: "Well...it was a dream, I guess."
Kylie: "About?"
Mike: "I was having this dream that we had all these machines in the kitchen that were left on and I needed to turn them off. One of the machines was making pizzas and flipping them onto the counter. There was a whole pile of pizzas. I was going to clean them up."
Kylie: (laughing) "Go to sleep, Mike."
Mike: "Sorry."

3 comments:
Could I get some pizza's Mike? Pretty sure Kevin would be in heaven if that type of machine were around.
For the record, the pizza machines were about to cut the dough in half and it would mess everything up! I had to stop them before the dough and machines would get all messed up...
This is one of the posts that my husband would make me delete. I guess I can only put things on the blog that do not embarrass him? What about making the blog a true account of our lives? Mike is a good sport! :)
Post a Comment