So I'm really curious about who reads my blog. I know the regulars, because they leave comments or mention blog posts to me.
But here's what I'm thinking.
I'm thinking that, if you read this post, you should leave a comment. Just a little quickie. Here are some easy suggestions so you can just copy and paste:
- "Hi!"
- "Why are you making me do this?"
- "I read every single post three times. I'm that loyal."
- "I don't know you, but I'm stalking you anyway."
- "No comment. Oh wait..."
- "This is the first time I've read your blog and it will never happen again!"
- "Does this count?"
- "I would like to give you $5000. Here is my bank account info..."
(Grandma, you don't have to leave a comment. I know you read it.)

22 comments:
Wait a minute, how come Grandma gets immunity?
Also, I hate to say it, but I don't think this will work.
I'm just saying.
I understand that it SHOULD WORK. People SHOULD COMMENT. But they don't.
Sigh.
I will help it work!!
I read, I just fell off the face of the commenting world, sorry. Blame Google Reader...
Me
Me too.
I ain't no halla back girl.
I can't help but read it, I get your posts in my inbox. (not that I mind, I love that in fact)
I read every blog post and every comment on every blog post and often comment on my own comments. Yee Haw~!
I get your posts through Google Reader, and I do read them. :)
I'm a google reader peep too. I do comment sometimes.... I think.
You would like to give me $5000 so I need your bank account number. :)
Hoe about you give me $5,000? Pretty Please!
"I don't know you, but I'm stalking you anyway."
I'll take $5,000,000.00 for posting this. Cash check or Credit.
why $5000? are you in debt that much? dang that backyard!
I read your blog. And it usually makes me laugh. not this post. this post did not make me laugh.
Your comments always make me laugh, Steph. But not this one. This one did not make me laugh.
Okay, it did.
Yeah, "No comment. Oh wait..." actually did make me laugh. But I went and saw the proposal last night, and it made me laugh a lot less than $9.50 should.
"I don't know you, but I'm stalking you anyway."
Comment.
Confession: I am such a blog stalker! :) I should add you to my blog too!
I would like to give you $5000. Here is my bank account info.........oh wait, what was it? I think 12345...?67? no, 89?, oh shoot, I must have forgotten it. Maybe on the next post. j/k Skylar absolutely was waving in that video (with her fingers opening and closing). What a cutie! 9 months already? Wow! She's a doll.
All right, I'll admit it. I stop by and read your blog every once in a while. I think you're hilarious. I can see why you and Myriah are such good friends.
ditto marissa.
Post a Comment