It's about time for a funny post here. On this blog.
Too bad I can't think of anything funny to write right now. But you should know I'm working on it and that I recognize the lack of comedy in recent posts. I mean, that vlog is hilarious, but I can't take credit--I only linked to it.
Man. I just scrolled down the page to see my recent posts and they really are humorless. I'm sorry about that.

6 comments:
I thought live chat, shmive chat was pretty funny. And hopefully we will have some good jokes this weekend! I might bring the ol' boy talk!
First of all, I love that you just quoted the title of my blog post.
We had so much fun with that thing...I wish we still had all the tapes so we could listen to them. They are probably so incredibly stupid, but I bet something on them would make us laugh.
We will have good jokes this weekend. Don't you worry about that!
hear hear! more humor!
i completely agree. I was actually going to write a comment on your vlog post today that just said, "This is old and boring now, please entertain me." Still waiting!
did you delete that one post? about the wedding?
The wedding dance one? Nope. It's still at the top--it's just a link.
Post a Comment