Monday, July 13, 2009

Live Chat, Shmive Chat

Our cable box is dead. Which means our DVR is also dead. Which means we didn't get to see who got kicked off SYTYCD last week.


I thought maybe I would try to chat with the Charter peeps online istead of call in because I hate to be stuck on the phone. I mean, that's why they offer "Live Chat" isn't it?

Turns out, this is taking forever. Every 5 minutes the helpful Charter employee tells me something useless, like my current account balance. She has yet to tell me whether they plan to fix my cable box/DVR.

On the plus side, I had plenty of time to put Skylar down for a nap and clean up the family room while I waited for a response!

Oh good, she's typing something now...

She just called me Lylie. This might take a while.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Well Lylie,

I think your problem probably lies in the back of the doohickey that connects the twiddler. Can you reach in there and see it? Just give it a jiggle and everything should start back up again. If it doesn't, we'll send someone over to your house right away (in 12 days) to fix it. Expect a bill the next day.

Thank you.

Kylie said...

That's basically what happened, Myr. You know what's up, homes!

I think I can see a very promising and lucrative customer service chat job in your future...