Thursday, July 16, 2009

Half-Blood Awesome!

Mike and I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with two other couples and a seventh-wheel Brittany.


It was awesome.

Definitely my favorite HP flick so far. I'm afraid to even watch the first one again...pretty sure it would suck compared to Half-Blood Prince. The graphics were great, the acting is so much better these days, Harry is awesome on Felix and, in general, it was just a great production.

I had heard the director made some changes from the book, but I was okay with them. Really, these books have a lot going on in them; I thought the most important points were kept in the story and the characters got to show a little more of their fun sides.

I'm buying this sucker. On Blu-ray.

I hope it comes with some Felix...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How did the babysitters do???

Unknown said...

You realize that Felix is really Diet Pepsi right? Got a 6-pack for you waiting in the fridge!!!

Kylie said...

The babysitters did a great job! Came home to a sleeping Skylar! And they only texted us once to find out how many bottles to feed her lol.

I'm looking forward to that Felix. Wahoo!

Unknown said...

Thanks for pointing out the seventh wheel, and thanks for picking up a ticket. Makes it so much easier. I don't think I can sit by you in movies anymore. I was laughing at the wrong parts along with the ones everyone else thought were funny.

Whittron said...

I agree! I loved HP! I laughed a lot, not even because it was funny, just because I was thoroughly enjoying it!