Skylar is officially 9 months old!
It's been a busy month for this kid! Since this blog also serves as my pseudo-journal, I'm going to make a little account of the month's happenings.
Sky went with us to Boston, played in Lake Tahoe for the first time, grew 3 tiny teeth, hung out with lots of family, learned how to open drawers and cupboards and has mastered the art of the sippy cup.
She took 4 steps about a week ago. She thinks toddlers are hilarious, no matter what they are doing.
Skylar recently learned to wave. She loves it. I find her waving at me from her crib in the morning, even if she's crying. Every time I look at her she waves to me and sometimes says "hey!" (pretty sure she doesn't know it's a word, but it's her favorite thing to say).
Now we're trying to get her to wave at people other than Mike and me so I don't look like an idiot when I say, "She just learned to wave!" and then people wave at her...and nothing happens.
She also learned that she really likes to eat rocks. Good thing we just placed several tons of rock in the back yard...
Her newest thing: to sneak up on Hero while I water the plants every morning.

Sneaky, sneaky...

7 comments:
Look at that little muffin standing up like a pro! Hero had better watch out
I can't believe she took steps already. Watch our kitty's...she will be running after you soon!
She is a very cute little girl!
Thanks! I think so, too :)
That's some nice rock in the yard. I'm glad someone else's kid eats rocks too. I think your lying about the whole waving thing. :)
I think maybe Jmo taught her to eat rocks...
Tommy kicks his legs sometimes when I put him in his crib. I should put a soccer ball in there when I lay him down and tell everyone he learned how to play soccer.
JK, I saw her wave at the park.
Post a Comment