Gabrielle just emailed this to me. It is hilarious.
I am a really great dancer, by the way. I learned by watching So You Think You Can Dance. I will so dance down the aisle at one of your weddings!
(Thanks, Gabrielle!)
Gabrielle just emailed this to me. It is hilarious.
Posted by Kylie at 11:54 AM
3 comments:
Wow. It is now more important than ever that I perfect the Cougar Dance...
I love Carla and her late obsession with the BYU cougars.
This video you posted is great, it made my mom cry she loved it so much!
Oh, I am so glad I made your mom cry! But in a good way. Tell her I will try to make her cry more.
Also, you should know my mom's "cougar" obsession has nothing to do with BYU. She just likes to call herself a cougar.
Post a Comment