Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Been a Long Time...

I shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to, step to, step to, step to...I don't know any more of that song. I don't even remember what song that's from, actually.

When you are trying to sell a house, a few days without a sign in your yard feels like forever. We had no sign in our yard this weekend while we were in the transition stage from one realtor to our new Help-U-Sell agent. Every time a car drove down the street I wished our sign was there so they could buy the house! Needless to say, we have just had a new sign squished into the front yard and we're feeling groovy (that one's for you, Mom!).

The price has been dropped quite a considerable amount, but we feel fine--as long as it sells! We have two months to find this baby a new owner. Wish us luck!! Our fingers have been crossed for a while now and they are starting to cramp up.

3 comments:

McKayJoice said...

If you get desperate i will buy your house for 20,000$.

just think: it is better then nothing.

Kylie said...

First off, no. I'm not that desperate. But you have $20,000?! I am impressed. I truly am.

Myriah Cohen said...

Man, at first i thought you were going to give your baby up for adoption, and how come you hadn't told me about that earlier?!

But then i remembered we were talking about the house and how i have absolutely no words of encouragement for you.

Sorry.