Friday, April 4, 2008

I Won!!

I am so excited! For me to win something is extremely rare. I am therefore VERY pleased to announce that I have won a gorgeous print of my choice from the collection of my friend, the up-and-coming photographer Kelli Nicole Saunders!

I'm having a hard time making a decision, however. I've narrowed it down to the following 3 images:


Arc de Triomphe, Paris


Springtime Eiffel Tower, Paris


Louvre in the Evening, Paris


I'm leaning mostly toward either the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre. What do you guys think? Put in your vote!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like both of the eiffle tower ones Guess it determines where you are going to put it.

Myriah Cohen said...

I like the first one.

Straight up serious i do.

Kaylene said...

Eiffel tower! Love the pink! It's happy and spring-ish.

Leisa Waldron said...

I just love the pink flowers. That is the one that I put on my blog. It is just fun to look up at the eiffel tower without having to hurt your neck too!