Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I <3 Juno

My new fav movie is Juno. Love it. Can't get enough.

I saw it in the theater in February with Mike and his fam and have been counting the days until I could purchase it. Today was that glorious day and I have purchased and viewed it and plan to watch 'er again tomorrow! I'll have to be sly, though. Mike will be home studying for his finals so I'll have to find a sneaky way of watching it without distracting him. I'm not too worried. Sneaky comes naturally to me. It is my one talent.

I'm going to view the hell out of this movie!

(Take that sentence however you'd like. I meant that as a slightly too excited way of saying I plan to watch it until I know every line by heart. But feel free to interpret it in whatever way suits you best.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has such great lines in this movie and delivers them so well. She renewed my love for the word "shenanigans."

Leisa Waldron said...

sneaky sneaky.

Whittron said...

I want to watch the hell out of this movie with you!!!