I feel fine about the fact that this post's title makes absolutely no sense, because all I want right now is a chiropractor. I'm pretty sure I was fine when I made my first attempt at getting out of bed this morning, but after I somehow ended up back in bed and eventually forced myself to head off to the shower I found that my neck was completely out of whack. The good news: as long as I don't move my head I don't notice it a bit!
Of course, I do have an uncle who is a chiropractor, but Ohio is a bit of a distance to travel for a discount adjustment. If any of you people here in Utah happen to know of a good miracle worker please share!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
A Chiropractor for Kyropractor
Posted by Kylie at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look at you, you trooper. Still getting out of bed to blog!
I admire that, you have to know what is important in life.
I wish i knew someone. . . i've never been, sorry.
I know people in Alpine. :-) My mom sees one in Orem named Dr. Carr who she says works wonders We've taken Peyton to him once and he seemed to be pretty good.
You poor unfortunate soul!
This is sad! But TRUE!
oh, i am so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Maybe you could write a poem about it, and then share it in your "we just moved into the ward" talk in Reno.
Post a Comment