I couldn't get my phone pictures to upload, but I texted them to Mike and he emailed them to me so at least I have a few to post for now. Yay, Mike! I need a smarty phone.
Sky was a fairy princess (because she wanted a purple AND pink costume) and Crew was the CUTEST In-N-Out worker ever. Every parent we passed ordered a DoubleDouble or a chocolate shake.
Here is one of Sky and Crew knocking at a door. At most houses, they would stand right next to each other, about 3 inches from the door, trying to be as close as possible when the candy appeared. By the end of the night they were arguing, "I already knocked!" "No! I knocked!" "I'm knocking now!" There was a lot of knocking at those doors.
At one house, Sky knocked and the door opened up a little so she pushed it open, peeked inside, grabbed and candy and ran away.
Do you like the blow-up decorations people have on their lawns? I am not a big fan. Especially of the Christmas ones. But Sky loves them all and especially loved this big pumpkin carousel with ghosts circling the inside. She is eating a sucker. By the time we got home all of the suckers were gone.
When we got back to our house, Sky and Crew knocked and got candy from Grandma and Grandpa (Ted and Gabrielle), who manned the house for us and passed out candy while we took the kids around. Sky thought it was awesome to get candy at her own door!
Wish these were better, but I left my camera at home. Just glad to have a few photos. Thanks, Mikey! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment