Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sore Back and Stolen Goods

Sky just yelled from the entryway, "My back is sore!" She has the Swiffer.


"My back is sore because I'm bending down a long time and pushing this, Mom."

It may sound like child labor, but she requested to do it and took the mop away from me. And no, I have no intentions of stopping this behavior.

On another note, I'm 94% sure I saw a van driving up and down the streets in my neighborhood this morning stealing packages off people's porches. 

I didn't realize what it was doing until it turned around in front of my house and I saw through the back window that it was full of unopened boxes with UPS/FedEx labels. It was a brown creeper van, so be on the lookout. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow we live in such a safe, crime-free area, don't we? Hide yo kids, hide yo wife! Yesterday was fun. I'm excited for future hanging out. Also, I may or may not have stalked/looked at pictures of you and your family for like 10 minutes last night. You guys are funny!

Kylie said...

You are such a stalker! I feel fine about it.

I'm excited about future hanging out too! We had fun at the park! Here's one more exclamation mark to tide you over!

Greg and Sariah said...

Anytime I need a laugh I can always count on you. Simple blog, stating stalker package kidnappings, but ends with the lovely Antoine! Gotta love it!