Wow! Hello, November! How is it November? August and October are just a blur, and I think I skipped September altogether. Let's see if I can commit some of November to my long-term memory.
My blog is missing something big. It is missing a Halloween post. Oh, you noticed? I can't stop noticing.
Well my kids did dress up for Halloween! They went to trunk-or-treat last Saturday night. Harper even carried her own bucket and came home with a rubber ducky and a glow stick! We also took Sky and Crew out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood on Halloween. And I have no pictures.
No, wait. I do have some pictures on my phone, but there is no flash and I don't know how to access them in order to share them. Oh! And I have pictures of Sky wearing Crew's costume!
Geeze. I wanted to have pictures and I still plan to have some pictures, but the blame all goes on Sky's costume. She tried it on last Wednesday and it tore right off the sleeves. Then my mom fixed it, yay!
She wore it to trunk-or-treat, then came home and tore it again doing crazy tricks on the couch cushions. Then Leisa fixed it, yay!
Then she wore it trick-or-treating, and I was going to take pictures of Sky and Harper the next morning in their costumes by our pumpkins, but somehow--after trick-or-treating and before bed time--I picked up the costume to find it practically in two pieces.
It's a damn good thing I got that costume on clearance last year. It has ruined the documentation of Halloween 2011.
Photos forthcoming?
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Hello November! ...and Crappy Costume Woes
Posted by Kylie at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ha! one of my favorite posts of yours.
Post a Comment