Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Someone LIVES Here?!

Amazing.

Horrible.

Lacking.

As in: lacking counter space, closet space, toilet space, standing space, eating space, sleeping space, storage space, ceiling space and overall space.

This woman lives in 250 sq. ft. That is less than twice the size of the room I am currently sitting in.

I have so many words to describe how I feel about this apartment. Good thing she decided to install those shelves so the cat can get up to the bed...

Wow.

5 comments:

Brittany B said...

That even puts IKEA to shame.

Whittron said...

I would totally live there!

Carolyn said...

Wow. Unbelievable!

Kylie said...

Whitney, I almost dedicated this post to you. I knew you would love it!

Yeah this is just crazy. She doesn't even have an oven! She must be vegan.

Whittron said...

I wouldn't have a cat in that small of space, where would the litter box go? Sick.