Monday, April 5, 2010

18 Months Old!

Guess who's 18 months old today?


So amazing! People aren't lying when they say time flies. This has been the happiest 18 months of my life and I am so lucky to be Sky's mommy!

Journaly Update:

Skylar has a lot of words these days, including her favorite: "yellow." She really likes to say "yellow." She learned to say broccoli last night (brrrah-co) and she's always asking for her best friend Mia. If I say, "We're going bye bye!" she replies, "Mia?"

She's a little shy until she gets comfortable around people, then she's just a hyper little monkey. She climbs all over everything and loves green beans. She's so happy most of the time, even when she's starving because she refuses to eat anything we give her.

She still loves to chase our cat, Hero, around and is constantly on the lookout for birds. Believe me, if she finds a bird you'll hear about it.

She knows all the moves to "Hands Upon My Head" (I'll make a video one of these days) and her favorite song is "No No" ("They All Surrounded Me" by Eisley). She asks for "No No" every time she sees an iPod. Can't believe what a big girl she is and that she is now officially old enough for nursery.

Oh yeah, and she loved Easter this year:


We love this girl!

4 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

That is so crazy. What a cutie. Such a big girl Sky Baby!!! "Sky-toddler" isn't going to catch on I don't think. Is it okay if we still call her Sky-baby?!?!

Myriah Cohen said...

Wow. It's like you and I have never even lived together.

Carla L. said...

She is sooooo cute I can hardly stand it!!! She just cracks me up! And I have had the "No No" song going through my mind for a week now...

Glad she liked Easter because she's in for another fun Easter egg hunt!

Brittany B said...

Yay! You've been waiting so long for nursery. I love seeing her personality in all these pictures.