Mike's car is dead, so Sky and I have been car-less for the past 2 days. If I needed the car, I'm sure I could just drive him to work but I've been using this opportunity to get things done around the house.
Isn't it funny how good you feel when you finally do something you've been thinking of doing for a while?
I've been doing all sorts of things. The floors are clean and I've been organizing cupboards and going through our closet.
And replacing the fridge filter.
It wasn't the "replacing" part that I was putting off; that took all of 5 seconds. And Mike actually did it, because I'm too short and he doesn't need a chair to reach it. Anyway, it was the buying-the-new-filter part I've been putting off.
Next up: order ink for the printer!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Getting Things Done
Posted by Kylie at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I need to replace our fridge filter too! Good job Ky, getting things done. :)
Post a Comment