Thursday, April 1, 2010

BIG News!

Well, the news is out. Cat's out of the bag and all that jazz. We just confirmed it yesterday: I'm pregnant!

Sky is going to be a big sister! But why is this "BIG" news? What's so "BIG" about it?

It's triplets. T.R.I.P.L.E.T.S. 

I mean, we've known I am pregnant for a while now, and I must say I am a fabulous liar telling everyone "I'm not pregnant" all the time, but the whole triplet thing was confirmed yesterday.

Talk about being overwhelmed! I didn't know the meaning of overwhelmed until now. And my parents always called me The Heart Attack Kid!

I honestly don't know what to think at this point. A friend recently told me women lose 6% of their brain during a normal pregnancy. Does this mean I can say goodbye to 18%? Yeah, this statistic is crap. I think she was probably confusing numbers when she told me about that article.

Behold:



Well, anyway, there you have it!

Too bad Mike will have to raise them on his own...

6 comments:

Whittron said...

frick! if it's too much, I'm sure RaVoe will take one or two... she is sooo baby hungry.

Leisa Waldron said...

You forgot to mention the part that I am your surrogate baby carrier, so I will be the one losing my brain...and I already lost 18% AHHHHH!

Carla L. said...

OK, now EVERYONE knows why I am so fat - I AM THE SURROGATE! And it's no problem for me because my brain is functioning at a preschool level all the time. No biggie...

Whittron said...

you ladies kill me. the laney's could compete for funniest family I know.

Carolyn said...

Wow, congratulations Kylie and Mike!

Kylie said...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...APRIL FOOLS!!

Just in case I tricked anyone other than my dad :)