I just burned the crap out of my mouth "testing" this cheese dip:
Easy Meaty Cheese Dip
1 big box of Velveeta (the 2lb one--get the reduced salt if you can)
8 oz of Rotel (it's a can of mixed diced tomatoes & green chilies)
4 oz can of diced green chilies
2 packages of Jimmy Dean pork sausage (cook it up in a pan first; get the reduced fat--you don't have to drain it)
1 medium white onion, diced up (cook this first)
Just mix it all up and voila! Delish! (I like to make it in the crock pot so it stays gooey and warm for as long as I want to chow down on it.)
8 oz of Rotel (it's a can of mixed diced tomatoes & green chilies)
4 oz can of diced green chilies
2 packages of Jimmy Dean pork sausage (cook it up in a pan first; get the reduced fat--you don't have to drain it)
1 medium white onion, diced up (cook this first)
Just mix it all up and voila! Delish! (I like to make it in the crock pot so it stays gooey and warm for as long as I want to chow down on it.)
It was worth it. My cheese dip is gonna rock the baby shower tonight! As is my fabulous mint chocolate fudge...
Geeze. Slap an apron on me and call me Martha!

2 comments:
This post is making me drool. I wish I could test taste your mint chocolate fudge and your cheese dip, Martha. ;)
Carolyn, you should seriously make some fudge and cheese dip. They are delicious! (Just not together...)
Post a Comment