I never asked anyone to give my kid molars. Not once.
Did I ask you? No, I didn't. See what I mean? I would have asked you before anyone else!
Despite this, Skylar is getting her bottom molars in. I don't care how many doctors you can cite who claim teething doesn't affect a child. I have proof. And you can babysit her until she gets these teeth in. (Then you can hunt down those cited doctors and sock 'em in the face. Aim for the molar region as a poetic and symbolic gesture.)
That said, I'm going to drink my Diet Coke. Thanks, Mom, for teaching me the ways of the caffeine-induced calm.

4 comments:
That's my sister...drink up.
Wait a minute, I've got the put some ice in a glass and pop open a fresh can...there, much better. I agree, and I'm sure Skylar agrees that molars are total crap. And guess what? Wisdom teeth are even BIGGER crap!!! And doctors who don't sympathize with mothers of teething babies should be rounded up and dropped to the bottom of the sea...along with all the lawyers who are already there.
Motha: remember how I need to have my wisdom teeth removed? Let's stop bringing it up. Rude!
Klie, you are hil-air-eee-ous! Teething sucks so I hope it is over soon. BTW: Have you tried the hyland teething tablets? I liek them better than tylenol for my kids. I will bring them to music makers for you in case you want to give them a try.
Post a Comment