Here you go, Grandmas! (Grandpas too, I guess, but you aren't the ones who asked for it.)
Yesterday was crazy windy and rainy. It was also very cold, so Skylar was all bundled up. She actually wore the hat for most of the day (which never happens) so I had to take pictures!

Watching the rain fall outside. (And watching Mommy run outside in the wind and rain to save the grill cover before it could blow over the fence and probably end up in California.)
I told Sky to smile. She was like, "What? Do what now?" So I showed her a big toothy grin and this is what she did back to me. Check out all those teeth! (With 6 more on the way.)
Sky with her little buddy. I just think it's a cute picture. She is always snuggling her gorilla!

1 comments:
Sorry Kylie, but she is so Mike. I love her hat though.
Post a Comment