Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cereal for Lunch

I'm pretty sure about 80% of my lunches during the past month have been cereal.


You know what I think about this? I feel fine. Totally fine. Since I'm eating waffles for breakfast, it would be rude for me to completely ignore my cereal. And I do not want to get on Frosted Flakes' bad side...

Anyway, I just realized (just now) that I've been eating only one type of cereal at a time instead of my signature cereal mixes. Who knows how long it's been since I've had Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Kix? Or Frosted Mini Wheats/Cheerios? Or even Fruit Loops/Apple Jacks? Too long.

Clearly it's time to mix things up.

FYI: we bought Banana Nut Cheerios at Costco recently. On a whim. It was a bad whim. Don't do it.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good to know...I'll steer clear of the Banana Nut Cheerios.

Jen H said...

You crack me up. We eat cereal here ALL the time. I am with you, why ignore a good (and uber-easy) meal?

Kylie said...

Definitely steer clear, Carolyn! Now I have two bags to gag down...

And Jen: word up. Easy is the way I live. Don't think too hard about that.