Mike and I finally got around to going to the dentist. I will not admit how long it's been since the last time we went.
This would be more impressive to you if you knew, though. Way more impressive. But I'm not going to tell you.
Turns out, I have just 1 (one) cavity! Really, you should be impressed by this. You have no idea.
The dentist told me three times that I have great teeth. The hygienist and dental assistant told me that as well. Then they took pictures of my teeth and I was like, "I don't want to see those." I've never seen pictures of my teeth and had no desire to see any. But they showed me anyway. They're not bad, if I say so myself.
Mike claims to have "weak teeth" and he blames them on his mom (sorry, Gabrielle). He is the reason we thought Christmas would be canceled. Luckily, Mike's teeth don't need nearly as much work as we'd anticipated. Christmas will come after all!
On a crappy note, we both need our wisdom teeth removed. Mine are morons. They're coming in all sideways and spazzy. I don't know what Mike's look like, but apparently it's more necessary for his to be removed than mine so I don't wanna know.
Looks like we'll have to take turns getting our wisdom teeth removed so Skylar won't be completely ignored for 3 days.

4 comments:
We'll take Skylar for the week!!! Or I can come up there and help out!
You never had your wisdom teeth out? That's like initiation to senior year. I bet I could compete with your time spent away from the dentist. Only I haven't made an appointment yet. Oh well.
Good luck getting your wisdom teeth removed. Doesn't sound fun at all!
I can't believe you still have your wisdom teeth either! That must be why you are so wise :)
I got mine out in college. No more smarty teeth for me.
Post a Comment