I don't have time to write you a thorough review of our new Scooba. I have to really memorize the 10th Article of Faith song, and it's a long one. It's probably going to take all night.
It won't really take that long, but I want to go to sleep in an hour.
So anyway, I'm postponing my review. I will probably do it tomorrow. For now, this is what you get:
Positives: Love it. Scooba rocks. My floor is magnificently clean and all I had to do was watch it happen. I didn't even have to do that, but I did. Go Scooba!
Negatives: Skylar has a love/hate relationship with it. She is entirely intrigued and terrified at the same time. She tries to sneak up on it to get a closer look, but then it turns around unexpectedly and she tries to run away, then slips and falls on the wet tile.
Also, it got stuck under our buffet and I had to help it. That's it for now.
Night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment