Holla! Today officially marks the first day of fall!!
(I'm being ghetto; I didn't mean to type "hola." Don't try to correct me.)
None of you should ever wonder what my favorite season is. It's fall. Hands down. No doubt, sucka.
I am so happy to welcome fall to 2009! I've got all my windows open (the weather forecast shows a high of 86--which is way too high in my opinion--but right now it's a wonderful 60 degrees outside), my house smells all fall-friendly; even my neighbor's tree is shedding leaves, to add to the overall autumny ambiance.
I love you, fall.
Now, someone bring me a pumpkin pie!

3 comments:
i love fall too. i love wearing jeans with flip flops and yes...that is legal until the second week of october. and yes...i make the rules!!!!!
I wear flip flops with jeans every freaking day!
I can be seen walking through the snow in flip flops. It's cold, but it's not like I'm planning to be in that snow for a long time. Sheesh!
For the first day of fall, my boss brought a pumpkin to work.
It was fabulous. It was the most wonderful first gift of fall.
Post a Comment