This post is overdue. But so was Skylar, so it works out.
Our kiddo is 11 months old! I don't know how that happened, but it's true. She'll be 1 next month! I tried to take some cute, smiley pictures of her for this post and this is what I got:

Apparently she doesn't smile on command. She just does her "ooh" face. This is the closest I got to a "pretty smile":
This past month has been incredibly busy. My little sister, Morgan, got married and Skylar finally got an uncle who isn't named Nick or Josh! Welcome to the family, Cade!
This was the first wedding we've taken her to and though she went all day with no nap in 100+ degree heat, she was a great sport. Leisa made her a little dress to match her cousins and Sky had fun just trying to keep up with them all day.
As per usual, here is the monthly Sky's Skills recap:
- She meows at the cat. It's more of a sqeak than a meow, but apparently it's her interpretation of a meow.
- She gives hugs and kisses. Kisses have been around for a little while, but the hug thing is new and I love it.
- She FINALLY mastered the art of the sippy! Thanks, Sherrie, for helping us find the winning cup! This amazing discovery keeps her from screaming in the car and is therefore my favorite.
- Sky runs now. She face-plants often.
- She loves to wear my headbands. Which is great, because I never wear them. Someone ought to.
- She has 6 teeth.
- She told me fall is her favorite season. Just like mommy.
- Sky has also learned how to make the kitchen garbage can open its lid and eat her toys. This is a problem. Might need to take the batteries out to kill the sensor.
The end.

7 comments:
That is inSANE! Almost one year old. Crazy. She is almost a big girl! sad :( But at the same time fun! :)
I don't know if I've said this before, but I think you have the cutest kid of all my friends.
Shh... don't tell them I said that.
Lol! Well thanks, Emily!! I won't tell...I'll just revel quietly. :)
I'll bring my kid over. Although, he steals toys from her so this could be a problem. We do, though, need to come see your new paint!
her favorite season is fall? hilarious.
love the picture with laney and kadie.
I don't have kids. Can I still visit?
And fall is my favorite season too. It should be everyone's favorite season, but for some reason, it's not.
Myr, you can come now. I should have written "no children required."
Post a Comment