Monday, September 14, 2009

Momma's Girl

Wherever I am, Sky is.

I experimented today by walking around the kitchen island. I walked around it three times and she followed me the whole way. Then I walked down both halls and into my bedroom and she continued to follow. I stopped, and she stood next to me. Then I ran really fast around a corner and jumped out to scare her.

Sometimes I sit on one of our bar stools and research things, like Scoobas, on the laptop. While I type and click away, she runs in frantic little circles around my bar stool. I really need to get it on video because it's hilarious.

I think she's trying to find a way up, but I can't be sure.

A guy at Costco decided it would be normal to tell Mike and me what similarities Sky has with us. He said, "Well, you've got daddy's eyes. And daddy's lips!...And you've got mom's hair."

That's right. We are hair twins.

As is indisputably apparent in this photo:


She is such a momma's girl. I hope she never grows out of it!

1 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

You know that Gilmore Girls episode where Kirk is complaining to Luke that where ever he is, Lulu is always there?

Kirk: Everywhere I go there she is! I'm sitting at the movies, who's sitting next to me? Lulu! I go out to dinner, who's sitting across from me? Lulu! I'm hanging out on the couch watching TV, who's right there next to me?!

Luke: Your mother.

Kirk: And Lulu! And at least mother respects my personal space.

So I just wanted you to know that Kirk knows what you are going through.