Skylar is now 8 months old!
What?! Yep. She is. For realz.
With two little teeth coming in and a lot of brave standing-without-support business going on, it's clear she is getting older. A couple of days ago she was really excited about holding The Very Hungry Caterpillar that she stood up holding it with both hands and forgot to grab something for support. She stood for about 10 seconds before she realized what was going on, at which point she fell over.
She is also into licking all of a sudden. Maybe that has something to do with her tiny new teeth? I'm not sure. All I know is she keeps licking my leg.
She's a great baby; that's about all I wanted to say.
Friday, June 5, 2009
8 Months!
Posted by Kylie at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am the first to comment? Saweeet! Way to grow up Sky. Licking and all. I just know you will learn to walk when I am out there next weekend. :)
You are obviously very tasty. She finally figured this out.
Congrats on your big day Sky!!! Hope you are keeping mommy and daddy on their toes. As for the licking, Paco said to get her a block of salt. I think maybe she has mistaken your leg for a coconut popsickle! Or vanilla ice cream...
dude, she'll be walking before Tanner. We were just trying to get him to stand...no assistance. He is like a fat bowl of jell-o. He just kind of melted. Not fell. Melted.
Go Skylar! and here comes the licking yes...but the biting is better! have fun with that!
Post a Comment