In the past 3 months, we have had only about 3 weekends where we have been in town and without any visitors. It's been nutso! It feels like we have been all over the place and like we've had everyone at our house, because we basically have.
Just since May, we have had Myriah in town, Nick & Michelle, Mike's parents, my mom and Leisa (and new nephew, Crew), my roommate Rachel and her husband; even my grandparents! We're having more family and friends coming to stay with us this summer; sometime soon my little brothers are planning to visit for a week.
I'm thinking of opening a B&B. Except maybe it will just be a B&MYOB ("make your own breakfast").
Anyway, this past weekend we got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Pack, immediately followed by a visit from Mom, Leisa and Crew! Here are some pictures to prove it:








It was a great weekend. Mostly it was a lot of lounging around, talking, watching Taken and The Mentalist, eating, looking at dresses online, etc. Just the way it should be.
Thanks for a fun weekend, fam!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Weekend O' Fam!
Posted by Kylie at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We had sooooo much fun! We need to do this more often! Thanks for showing us a great time!
Watch out; Grandma and Marie are on their way!
Also, I just tried to do that thing with my toes, but nothing happened.
I had so much fun at your house with your cute little girl. She liked me necklace...I miss her holding it. I also miss Mike making me food. And I want a white chocolate macedamia nut Pizookie.
Post a Comment