Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Mike! (late)

We did wish Mike a happy Father's Day on Father's Day, but I took this cute picture of Mike and Sky that I meant to post and totally forgot. So here it is:

Naturally, that was taken on Father's Day.

Mike is the best! He can do pretty much anything I ask him to do. He can build houses and furniture, cook, do yard work, change the oil in my car, cut his own hair and pluck my eyebrows. (He doesn't really do that. I just threw it in there to see if you're paying attention. Are you?)

Mike has mad computer-fixing skills, he's funny, cheesy, goofy and incredibly patient. He's an awesome dad. Mike gives Sky a bath every night without me having to even ask him! Sky loves bath time, so he's obviously a natural at this--I see no reason to butt in where I'm not needed.

As my old roommates would say, "Everyone needs a Mike!"

We love you, Mike! Happy 1st Father's Day!

3 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Cute! I actually pluck Doug's eyebrows. That is the truth.

Kylie said...

Ha! But does he pluck yours?

Darla said...

I am pretty sure Mike does pluck your eyebrows! I love the nectarines. I want to see that adorable little girl before she gets too old.