We just got back from our trip to Boston! Apparently it was a long trip, because I walked into a spiderweb in my closet a few minutes ago.
I have plenty to post about, but no time right now. But just so you know, we are alive and well and home!
As a quick note: Skylar is very excited to be home. When I took her into her room she just about went crazy! Then she gathered up all of her binkies and took a long nap with about 6 of them in her hands. So cute.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Home, Sweeeeeeet Home
Posted by Kylie at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When I come home from trips, I gather all my books around me before I go to sleep.
It's just better that way.
Skylar is so cute - I love that she gathered up her binkies and took a nap with them!
Post a Comment