Friday, January 16, 2009

Wonder Women

I was thinking about my friends who have had their kids very close in age. By very close in age, I mean 10-12 months. If I wanted to have my kids 12 months apart, I'd have to be pregnant now. And if I wanted my kids to be 10 months apart, I'd have to be almost 2 months pregnant already!


I've decided these women are wonder women. They ought to wear a fancy crown and star-spangled spandex. 

It must be entirely difficult to have two children very close in age but at different developmental stages. Imagine having a newborn AND a toddler learning to walk and climb! I don't like to think about it. I'm not thinking about it.

To all you wonder women out there: I salute you. Because you're probably dressed like a flag.

2 comments:

Branden and Sarah said...

I think about this ALL the time....HOW THE HECK DO THEY DO IT???? I'm certainly not a wonder woman by any means!! Your little girl is so stinkin adorable!

Kylie said...

I don't think most of them plan to have their kids so close together, but still!