Just wanted to mention that Mike has been working his magic and my compy is nearly working. Woot!
I will post some new pictures up here soon. There are plenty of things you need to see, such as:
- Sky. She's growing like a little weed!
- Our new house. (If we would stop moving things around, we'd be unpacked by now. We're almost done!)
- The view from our back yard. Myriah: we have beautiful sunsets!! Maybe you should move in?

6 comments:
Cant wait for more pictures. I was telling Scott the other night about our nicknames (CHip and Dale) and how you called me Kirby and how you had really cool decorated gumballs and sea monkeys. Then I missed you. Happy early Bday long lost friend!
Lol! Oh man, I can't believe you remember my gumballs! I used to buy one every time I went to Peppermint Place in Alpine. It happened a lot, because my grandparents live in Alpine...
Remember how we both wanted to be Chip? Maybe not. I might have kept it a secret that I wanted to be called Chip. Oh man, I miss those days! And I miss you!
Sunsets!
Haha!
Good joke.
Well, I make good jokes. But we really do have beautiful sunsets!
Look at cute little chubby smiley Sky baby. I saw this pic on facebook too. Good job updating w/out access to "compy" kyk.
:)
Thanks! I do what I can! I sent it from my phone to my online album and saved it from there so I could add it. Woot!
Post a Comment