I just hit 80. Only a handful of people will know what that means, and I don't care to elaborate.
What?! No way!!! I'm 72... but my husband is 80.
This just shows how out of it I am, I didn't even know you could be an 80 these days! Congrats! You are the hippest mom I know!
n00b!
Does this have something to do with Benjamin Button?
Well, here's who got it: Em, Whitney and Hka.Bravo for trying, Ash! I haven't seen that movie yet, but I'm thinking I might see it this weekend. I've heard good things.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
5 comments:
What?! No way!!! I'm 72... but my husband is 80.
This just shows how out of it I am, I didn't even know you could be an 80 these days! Congrats! You are the hippest mom I know!
n00b!
Does this have something to do with Benjamin Button?
Well, here's who got it: Em, Whitney and Hka.
Bravo for trying, Ash! I haven't seen that movie yet, but I'm thinking I might see it this weekend. I've heard good things.
Post a Comment