Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scentsational!

I am dying without my computer. I never knew how much I loved it. I guess you never really know until it's gone...


See how sentimental I can be? I think it's because I'm a mom now.

Anyway, I've been thinking lately about picking up some work to do from home. Aside from the monthly article I write for She She Me, I have pretty much stopped working. I'm actually quite fine with that, but I think it could be fun to have something on the side.

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a candle freak. I had to attend C.A. (Candleholics Anonymous) and P.A. (Pyromaniacs Anonymous), but I never got past step 8 (make a list of all persons I had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all) since I've never wronged anyone. 

Unable to get over my obsession with candles and realizing that open flames and children don't mix well, I recently discovered Scentsy. Scentsy is a company that makes wickless candles (basically just wax that you melt in an electric warmer). 

I'm thinking of selling these fabulously scented wonders. I'll get a discount.

2 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

You crack me up, I am still laughing. Do it d oit! Great idea...and they smell so goooood.

Kylie said...

They really do smell fab