Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing

I've been watching a lot of Seinfeld lately. I just love that show. I especially love George; he's a lunatic and I can't get enough of his crazy antics!


So anyway, recently TBS has been airing episodes from the 8th and 9th seasons of the show. During this time, Jerry and George and proposing a sitcom idea to NBC called Jerry. It's the exact same show as Seinfeld, but it's called Jerry. It's a show about nothing. 

This post is also about nothing. I just wasted 2 minutes of your life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, we love Seinfeld too! We DVR every episode, just to make sure we've seen every single one at least 3 times each so we can quote them in appropriate scenarios.

One of my favorite episodes is the one with the voice: "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Whittron said...

it only took me one minute to read and respond to this.

Kylie said...

I knew someone would comment on that "2 minutes" business!

And Marisa: "HELLOOOOO!!! La la la!"

Myriah Cohen said...

Two minutes? It took me three and a half. I'm a slow reader.

Kylie said...

Well, then it appears I found a happy medium!