Thursday, November 20, 2008

Strollin' Along

Well, I finally did it. I bought a stroller!


First let me note that I have taken Skylar on walks--kids like the outdoors! She just hasn't gone on walks in a stroller. After going on another little walk today, I decided she is getting heavier and my back would really prefer a stroller.

I don't know what took so long. I've wanted one, but I was having a hard time deciding on which stroller to buy. We already have an infant car seat and the majority of strollers in the price range I was looking at come as travel systems (meaning stroller + infant car seat). Then when I decided on one I liked, it was out of stock everywhere (even online). Then...

Long story short, I found a stroller I like and I ordered it. I even got free shipping!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

i love your little family picture! she is so cute! and she looks like she belongs :)

and at this moment i am jealous of your stroller because trevor has ours in the car, and he's at work! yeah I hear the free shipping is quite readily available these days, since everybody is desperate for sales... so, my christmas shopping is getting done online, for sure!

Myriah Cohen said...

I remember looking at strollers with you like, a million years ago. I had no idea you never got one.

I'm glad you've finally got one. And nice work on the free shipping!

Kylie said...

Well thanks, guys! I do what I can.

Hopefully the weather will be decent for a few more weeks so we can get some good use out of it!