Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday, Cyber Monday...

I totally ignored Black Friday, but baby--I love Cyber Monday!!


That's right. I pretty much made out like a bandit. And I helped my dear ol' mom get some great deals as well! Most of my Christmas shopping is now complete. Woot! Too bad I wasn't organized enough to get it ALL done. Now that would have been fab.

Mike and I nearly purchased appliances for our new house today, but seeing as that particular Black Friday sale is extended until tomorrow we decided to come home and be sure we really wanted those appliances so we can go back and get them tomorrow. Also, we found better deals so we can get a price match.

Speaking of the house, we popped in today and were pleasantly surprised to find completed tile work and plumbing (including newly installed water heater)! Soon we'll have carpet and the house will be almost complete! It's almost like a really great Christmas present.

Oh wait...it is!

0 comments: