I really love Google. I do.
I've had a Gmail account since I started up at BYU (or maybe I was a sophomore by then...possibly a junior, even, but that's not important). Every once in a while Gmail will surprise me with a new little setting, like "chat" or "superstars" or some miscellaneous Gmail Labs project. Today, just now actually, I was pleasantly surprised with the new option for a Gmail layout theme!
These themes are pretty funkalicious. "Terminal" freaks me out.
I chose "beach." No wait, I just changed it to "desk."
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Gmail Themes
Posted by Kylie at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
how do you do it?
Well, it's just sitting there as an option on my Gmail settings page, but apparently no one else has this feature! Mike, my brothers, Heather, you, Myriah...no one so far!
I'm highly privileged.
I changed mine too, I change it every day just for fun.
Do bus stop! Do bus stop! It is funny. :)
Yay! Finally someone else who knows what I'm talking about!
To the rest of you: don't worry--Google is slowly rolling it out and you'll eventually have access. :)
I've had my gmail account just as long as you... I'm a little upset at this. Maybe because my gmail says "beta" by it??? what does that mean...?
Nah, mine says "beta" too. I'm pretty sure they all say beta, actually. I don't know why it's still considered beta. Maybe because they keep adding things?
Mike is upset by this, too. He researched it and learned that it is slowly being rolled out to users. I am just one of the lucky few. And Leisa, too!
I woke up today, and I had THEMES!
It just happened, just now!!! I have themes!!!!
Oh my gosh, and terminal so far is my fav!
Shut up, you! How does it not hurt your eyes?? Congrats, though! Isn't it exciting?!
Maybe Mike's laptop is too bright...I'll have to take a look on my computer instead.
Post a Comment