Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo Shoot

(Side note: I have figured out that if I put the swing on the highest setting, Skylar loves it! Now I have time to post new pictures! I love that swing...)

While we were visiting family a couple of weeks ago, my fabulously talented sister Leisa decided to do a little photo shoot of Sky!

Leisa took some gorgeous shots of Skylar. She also took our new favorite family picture! Here is a little taste of what we got:





6 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted pictures!

I LOVE that new family picture. It's fabulous. Simply fabulous. Nice work, Leisa!

emilein said...

leisa is pretty awesome. If we lived close we'd probably ask her to give us classes. Those pictures are really beautiful.

Unknown said...

She is definitely a cutie! I love that family picture. Leisa is an amazing photographer!

Leisa Waldron said...

She. Is. The. Cutest!

the mom said...

She is beautiful! I love the pictures! Great work Leisa!

Kylie said...

Thanks! We're glad Leisa is so gifted and talented, even if it means the rest of us lack said gifts and talents.