Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Fun :)

(NOTE: MORE PICTURES COMING SOON!)


This past weekend we visited the families for some Halloween fun! Well, to be honest we didn't really do much in the way of Halloween, but we did get to see Nick, Josh and Kadie in their costumes!

Nick and Josh made their own costumes this year, which doesn't surprise any of us who know them and their creative tendencies. Nick made a Koopa Troopa costume (ignore any incorrect spelling) and Josh was, very fittingly, a Pepsi can.

Kadie was Tinkerbell, and a very pretty Tinkerbell at that!

Laney chose not to dress up this year. She did not, however, ignore the fact that chocolate was everywhere. I wish I had a picture to prove that...

Skylar was a little Hermione this year. I found a tiny witch/wizard costume at Old Navy; unfortunately it wasn't tiny enough! Poor Sky drowns in it, but it's still pretty freaking cute.

I've decided to end here and post the rest of what I want to post separately. Check back soon for some marvelous pictures taken by the lovely and talented Leisa Waldron!

1 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

You are so funny. I am so glad that you and Mikey and tiny Skylar could come down. I miss holding her :(