9 Days. Yep, we're in the single digits of the baby countdown!
Not much more to say about it, but I thought it was worthy of a quick post. Come on, baby! Time to be born!
9 Days. Yep, we're in the single digits of the baby countdown!
Posted by Kylie at 9:44 AM
8 comments:
You know, I still think you are going to be four days late.
Sorry to break it to you, but I feel really strongly about this.
And I feel really strongly about slapping you. Or at least ignoring your strong feelings.
DOn't slap her...jsut look at it as if you have your baby on your due date, you are 4 days early according to Myriah!
Thank you Leisa, I appreciate the support.
Kylie. It's my birthday on Thursday- wait, that's your due date!! It's a great day, I tell ya. Anyhoo, my birthday present?? One last "I'm ready to pop" picture from you.
Do it for me, Ky. Do it for me.
Oh, Myr. I wouldn't really slap you. We don't even live in the same state, so how could I?
Anne, I will post a picture! I have had several requests at this point so I guess I gotta comply!
I've been keeping updated through this wonderful (and awesomely hilarious) blog, and I am so excited for you!
Best wishes!
Oh, Jo! I'm glad you're checking in!
Post a Comment