Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey, Fall!

I really love fall. I love it a lot. It is by far my favorite season.


Mike and I have been going on walks every evening for the past few days (just trying to encourage this baby to be born--personally, I think the first day of fall would be a great birthday. Come on, baby!) and the weather has been fabulous. Well...Mike has been a little cold I think, but I'm a fan of the cool air!

As happy as we are to be living here in Reno, we will miss seeing the leaves change color on the mountains this year; I am a huge fan of Utah canyons in the fall. Maybe Tahoe looks pretty in autumn? I think we'll have to check that out.

Welcome to 2008, Fall. I'm glad you made it.  :)

5 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

I sure hope walking does you more good than it did me. We walked and walked EVERY night at the mall (Dec. was TOO cold to walk outside in Utah) and it still did nothing when I was expecting Tayson. Good luck guys in the upcoming days/weeks. Hope she makes her appearance sooner rather than later. I was Especially anticipatious probably because the last 2 1/2 months everyone thought I was going to have the baby any day (I carried it straight out in my belly, all 52+ lbs. We wish you guys the best!

Kylie said...

Thanks, Rach! That is exactly how I have carried. It is so obnoxious for people to say, "Oh you must be about to pop any minute!" when you are only 7 months pregnant. At least all the weight is concentrated in one area, right?

I have another dr. appointment today. Maybe there will be good news!

Whittron said...

pretty google icon.

Leisa Waldron said...

Fall is TOTALLY my favorite. :)

Kylie said...

That's how I know we're sisters. Word.