Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally Finished!

I've done it. I've finished reading the Harry Potter series. On top of that, I really did enjoy it! Great reads, those books. Feels like quite the achievement for someone who's never been much into reading!


Now it's time to move onto something else. I think I'll get myself a copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard...then I can move on past J.K. Rowling. Maybe I'll tackle the Bourne trilogy next. Suggestions, anyone?

4 comments:

Whittron said...

of all the pictures you could have posted... this one is probably the worst.

Kylie said...

I tried to find the most absurd photo I could find. Personally, I think I did well.

Myriah Cohen said...

*Sigh*

You did it!

I'm so proud of you!


And nice work finding that picture...

Myriah Cohen said...

And, if you are looking for something to read, maybe you can read one of those books I got from the library, help me get through them faster.

That would be a big help.