Friday, September 19, 2008

The Right to Waddle

I love Mike. Everyone needs a Mike; Myriah would agree with this statement.

Moving on to the point of this post: Mike has just informed me that I have earned the right to waddle.

I don't know exactly what that means, but I've earned it baby!

Until now, Mike has been proud of my ability to not waddle in my current pregnant state. I know this because he's mentioned it quite a few times. I had come to assume he was anti-waddle, but this recent statement from him tells me he has either changed his anti-waddle attitude or is simply trying to woo me in his own Mike way.

Mike and I aren't anti-waddle. For some reason I just haven't picked up the waddle and I guess that makes Mike happy. I think maybe it's the way I carry--basically straight out from the belly. As my momma says, "You look like one of those TV people who are pretending to be pregnant. Faker."

I really am pregnant, though! Believe me...it's all too clear.

4 comments:

McKayJoice said...

Faker?!

Oh man that is funny.
Carla is funny

Myriah Cohen said...

He's trying to woo you.

Just call 'em as I see 'em Ky, Just callin' 'em as I see 'em.

Sam said...

"everyone needs a mike"... haha, i almost forgot about that line!

Leisa Waldron said...

I don't think you are a faker. I love this blog. :)